Company logos?

seems some people have both company logos and custom avatars… is that something set up server side or something i can configure in my user cp?

http://tech-artists.org/forum/showthread.php?t=40#devbadges

I can make one up for you tomorrow. And I need to update the list of badged studios.

ok cool, i have an icon i can email you if you want it.

Below is a current list of company badges. If you have a new company, logo preference or actual icon, email me or Rob and we’ll hook you up.

ArenaNet
Bethesda
BioWare
Black Lantern Studios
Bungie
Cryptic Studios
Crytek
Day 1 Studios
Digital Extremes
Double Fine
Eidos Montreal
Electronic Arts
Frantic Films
Frozen Codebase
Gearbox
Harmonix
Incinerator Studios
Microsoft Game Studios
Midway
Naughty Dog
NCSoft
Obsidian Entertainment
Pandemic
Remedy
RockStar
Sony
Splash Damage
Treyarch
Ubisoft
Vicarious Visions
Volition
WhatIf Productions
Zombie Studios

Red Storm added, you’re set now, Jeremy.

hurrays! thank you sir

1. 网络广告[b]google优化[/b]方法 网络广告是常用的网络营销策略之一,在网络品牌、产品促销、[b]google优化[/b]等方面均有明显作用。网络广告的常见形式包括:BANNER广告、关键词广告、分类广告、赞助式广告、Email广告等。BANNER广告所依托的媒体是网页、关键词广告属于营销的一种形式,Email广告则是许可Email营销的一种,可见网络广告本身并不能独立存在,需要与各种网络工具相结合才能实现信息传递的功能,因此也可以认为,网络广告存在于各种网络营销工具中,只是具体的表现形式不同。将网络广告用户[b]google推广[/b],具有可选择网络媒体范围广、形式多样、适用性强、投放及时等优点,适合于网站发布初期及运营期的任何阶段。

well Rob Galanakis hopefully cleared all of your doubts… but Yes! Users may upload or link to a custom avatar or choose from the existing avatar collection. First you must “enable avatars” by logging into your admin control panel and click Configuration. Users may after that choose their avatar by clicking on their “Profile.”