Siggraph TechArt Meetup

Here we go folks:

Monday Night, 8th August, 7pm

Smileys (Booked under “Techart”)

Crn. Burrard St and W Pender (About 3 blocks from the conference)

Google Maps

Smileys Website

Confirmed:
[ul]
[li]Robert Butterworth (DrBob)[/li][li]Mark Jackson (Mark-J)[/li][li]Kees Rijnen (Kees)[/li][li]Wes Grandmont III (Wes3)[/li][li]Kevin Noone (knoone)[/li][li]Jay Grenier (JayG)[/li][li]Jon (focused3d) + 2[/li][li]Jason B (JasonB)[/li][li]Joe Hultgren (jhultgre)[/li][li]Tucker Abbott (t.abbott87)[/li][li]Mike Malinowski (MikeM)[/li][li]Brendan Hanna Holloway (Brendan)[/li][li]Tam (thuynh)[/li][/ul]

PM me if you have any questions or you want to come along.

You can also get me on my Cell: 778-788-2425

~B)

Nice one Rob, thanks for organizing this, see you Monday

NOOOOOO also get Kees drunk and tell him to give me the un-encrypted versions of Puppetshop. :slight_smile:

Looking forward to it!

The scripts of Puppetshop have been un-encrypted for a little while.
If you download the latest version that is online, you have all scripts un-encrypted.

Note: this version may be different then what you are running at work so blindly copying it over might not be a good thing in the middle of a project!

…still…I am willing to accept drinks and then re-release the un-encrypted scripts :slight_smile:

Is anyone meeting on Tuesday or Wednesday?
I wish I could make it on Monday :frowning:

Cool, thanks for organizing!

[QUOTE=dimitrifrazao;11631]Is anyone meeting on Tuesday or Wednesday?
I wish I could make it on Monday :([/QUOTE]

People are going to be out most nights so I’m sure you will catch up, I’ll try to sort out a second impromptu session on one of those two nights… I’ll keep you posted.

~B)

Thanks!
If by any chance you guys figure out a meeting on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, please pm me.

Thanks a lot, can’t wait to meet everyone! Until the meet, enjoy the Monday sessions!

[QUOTE=kees;11630]The scripts of Puppetshop have been un-encrypted for a little while.
If you download the latest version that is online, you have all scripts un-encrypted.

Note: this version may be different then what you are running at work so blindly copying it over might not be a good thing in the middle of a project!

…still…I am willing to accept drinks and then re-release the un-encrypted scripts :)[/QUOTE]

I shall do this, but if you are playing with my emotions, Kees… I’ll… be sad. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.