iDev Listener - Controling objects with iPhone

Hey guys, I had something on my mind for some time now and yesterday I decided to create a proof of concept and it worked! :smiley:

The video is nothing special, I’ll try posting one later where you see the iPhone and viewport at the same time but I can tell you something, it’s REALLY cool to control the camera with the iPhone :smiley:

As I’ve said before, this is only a proof of concept and I’ll start working on the movements and later on on capturing and keyframing the data, but that’s later on :slight_smile:

Hope you like it, cheers!

Looks interesting, :slight_smile: Looking forward to seeing how the controls are.

Check it out, nothing quite different, just a video of me “driving” the camera :smiley:

I saw this on your blog, awesome work!

And I love the reflection in the laptop, lol

And the picture getting blurr about half the video… yeah, too much excitment :smiley:

An amazing car chase made with iDev :stuck_out_tongue:

Very cool, try to see if you can have those controls(rotation,position record) on the Iphone. could be something to experiment over here to have it possible to control Camera in Motionbuilder while in the mocap volume

Thanks Erik, yeah, the idea is to have all these controls on the iPhone but first I want to get the controls/functions right and then have all of this transfered to an UI on the iPhone.

Your point of view is so wonderful, and I feel very interesting. I have a lot of immature idea where you get the answer, I will continue to focus on your posts, I hope you can continue to update, I will put my views and ideas to share with you.
Green Weight Loss Tea
p57 hoodia
Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts
Men’s Ralph Lauren Shorts