Sorry for lack of communication lately

Sorry for the lack of communication lately, I’ve been relocating, getting married (today!), and moving to Iceland this week.

The site underwent maintenance this week and I should have given people a heads up. Bjorn upgraded the forums from 3.7 to 3.8. It was supposed to upgrade to 4.1 but there were some incompatibilities. We’re going to try to do that soon.

Big thanks to Bjorn for doing the upgrade and not destroying anything as it was an upgrade beyond difficult that took the better part of his day.

When we upgrade to 4, our skin will break, so if TAO looks entirely different for a little while, that’s expected.

Any other ‘state of TAO’ questions, just ask. I should be back to full service in a week.

Congrats on the marriage Rob! Have a blast and don’t let small things bother you.

Me and my wife still dream back to our wedding and honeymoon last year… we want to do it again! :slight_smile:

Congratz rob. Thanks for keeping us up to date.
And thanks to Bjorn for putting time in upgrading the forum

Congrats Rob!

so are you looking for a re-design of the website?

Congratulations Rob!!! Welcome to the club xD

Congrats Rob!

[QUOTE=Wolfsong;12627]Congrats on the marriage Rob! Have a blast and don’t let small things bother you.

Me and my wife still dream back to our wedding and honeymoon last year… we want to do it again! :)[/QUOTE]

Congrats, man! : ) I second what Erik said. Don’t let “little” things detract from this monumental life event. We appreciate all that you (Bjorn and others) have done for the community, but there are more important things. : )

Congrats Rob! And thanks for making this site in the first place.

Have fun in the land of the dragons, volcanos and sulphur lakes. And don’t forget your wife. :slight_smile:

SamiV.

Congrats Man!

Grats Rob!

Congratulations!

(and I’d be lying if someone else feeling conscious about their communication levels isn’t a little comforting right now - after making this account I practically dropped off the earth… So more communication for all!)

With the news today about CCP cutting 20% staff and mainly in Atlanta, I hope you still have a job?

Would be a bummer to get laid off right after your wedding…

Only if you’re offering!

With the news today about CCP cutting 20% staff and mainly in Atlanta, I hope you still have a job?

I do, fortunately.

Thanks everyone!

Wow :D: Moving to Iceland must be such an adventure! I’d love to see what it’s like there sometime.

Say Hi to Bjork and Sigur Ros! I’m jealous