Free dpAutoRigSystem

Hello Everybody,

I am glad to share with you the dpAutoRigSystem.
It is a Free Python script to help you to create Rigs in Maya.
You can download it from my blog:

http://nilouco.blogspot.com

I hope you like it and any feedback will be really appreciated for me :slight_smile:
Thanks.

Looks good! you beat me to the release of mine too:smile: I’m assuming it’s an extended version of the modular rigging systems in python(by 3d buzz) ?

either way, props for releasing the uncompiled scripts.
I am sure a lot of people will appreciate that, I know I do :slight_smile:

Yes mattanimation, it has a little part using the modular concept from 3D Buzz tutorial where I learned about the finding paths and importing classes, but I have created the rigging part using my experience and knowledge, and I hope you like it.

You are right greuh, the reason to release an open source script not compiled is this: allow people to learn also reading the code :slight_smile:

Thank you very much!

Hi everybody,

with the help of Roger Santos, we got the dpAutoRigSystem v2.1 working well in Mac :slight_smile:

You can download it from my blog if you want:
nilouco.blogspot.com

I hope you like it!
Cheers,

I don’t think you’re being fair to the Steve who did the modular rigging series for 3dbuzz. There’s clearly lots of his concepts in there. Even how things work, the mirroring for instance is a complete copy.

Looks like you put lots of effort in this, but not ok to play it off as all your work except for “learning about importing classes and finding paths”

/m