Technical Artist for DICE and EA Gothenburg

Hi All

I have 2 Technical ART positions with DICE who are working on several new projects and also 1 position with EA brand new Gothenburg studio.

I have included some of the info from the Gothenburg spec. Both roles from a tech requirements viewpoint are very similar. Please do drop me an email [email protected] for more info and we can set up a chat. :slight_smile:

Both studios will sort visas and we offer full relocation packages

What can EA Gothenburg offer you?
EA is looking for a Technical Artist with extensive experience and a strong scripting background to take ownership for the technical delivery of art across a distributed production environment. You will design, create and maintain the environment workflow/pipeline, writing & documenting tools to solve team needs, both internally and supporting the outsourcing team. In addition, the successful candidate will need to have strong artistic skills.
What experiences does EA Gothenburg look for?

EA is looking for a Technical Artist who has a deep knowledge and proven track record of game development pipelines. You should be able to demonstrate excellent knowledge of scripting/shader programs such as Mel, Maxscript, HLSL, Python as well as Maya/Max & Photoshop. You should also have experience in defining the constraints and requirements for the team and managing and improving the process and pipeline for the team. You are current about upcoming technologies that might influence our future. Skills in XML Knowledge, Maya API experience and experience using game editors would be advantageous.

Thanks Lewis