New Company

Well, it looks like the company that thedour and I worked at is public now, so I’d like to add a new company and logo. The company is Seamless Entertainment and the resized logo is attached.

Alright you both are part of a new usergroup.

Is this Black Lantern under a new guise, or did you both change companies (the website, http://www.seamlessentertainment.com/ doesn’t indicated, nor does BLS)- just curious.

And sorry that took so long- had a rough couple weeks and didn’t even want to look at TAO, but I should be back now (ah, women…)

In short, there was a bit of a restructuring between the multiple studios that finally went through. Our old studio in Springfield, MO, (which is still still Black Lantern Studios) focuses on family friendly gaming, whereas the new one here in Austin, TX, (Seamless Entertainment) is focusing on more “edgy” new platform (360/PS3) titles.

Thanks for setting up the new user group, Rob! Oh, and women are always terrible distractions. :wink:

You all need to join the game developers bowling league in Austin !

Cool view you have. ___________________________________Buy Runescape MoneyASAPWINBuy Runescape Money