GDC 2013 - TA's Selections & Social Nights

GDC is soon to be upon us, Technical Artist Bootcamp, Animation Bootcamp and many rounds tables are some of the highlights in the TA’s Selection. If you have some session recommends for GDC you feel other TA’s would enjoy please feel free to post them here.

Also as part of the week we will be holding a couple of social nights. So if you are going to be in town and are able to make it please fill in the form as we need numbers to book the venues.

TAO GDC 2013 Real-Life Non-Digital Social Event

Don’t forget to wear your TAO shirt to GDC too!

See You There!

For everyone who’s attended these events in the past, we’re changing things up a bit this year to make managing headcount easier. This year, we won’t (repeat: WILL NOT) be taking headcount at GDC, the only way to assure yourself a spot at the events is to RSVP on the form. Not that we’ll turn you away at the door, of course, but you may end up standing or fighting someone for a seat otherwise. Also, be fair to everyone, and please don’t respond if you’re not sure you’ll be attending. Otherwise, see everyone at GDC!

What time are these events? I’m still trying to figure out my schedule to see if I can attend or not.

http://tech-artists.org/forum/showthread.php?3644-REMINDER-Sign-up-for-TAO-Afterhours-at-GDC-by-Monday!