Modeling Utility Script

Hi!
I’m doing my thesis in Computer Science and currently trying to improve the 3D Modeling GUI related to Polygons in Maya. So I’m developing a script for Maya with the use of PyQt to decide the look. So far the look-departement has fallen a bit behind, but the main functionality of the script is working!

What I’ve done is a utility button that can issue 24 different commands through various combinations of the modifiers Alt, Ctrl and Shift combined with mouse button presses. It’s not particularly optimized in terms of undo or being repeatable as well as customization of the commands.
That will be implemented in the second version of the script hopefully arriving at the end of this week.

I hope this post isn’t considered spam and that there are people willing to try it out and give feedback so the utility can be enhanced.

Please try it out! Install instructions are included in the .zip! Only versions I can guarantee it works with is Maya 2012x64 and Maya 2013x64 on Windows as of yet.

The plugin is attached to the post, but if you can’t download it for some reason go to
http://oskarberglund.se/Ogar_MDL_Tools_MK1.zip

Without downloading your .zip, I’m not entirely sure what your script does. What commands can it/does it issue and how does that expedite the artists’ workflow?

Is there a video demo maybe?