Welcome All! TAO's Grand Opening Contest

Tech-Artists.Org Launch Competition

To celebrate the launch of TAO, we will be giving away some great DVD prizes to the top site contributors through the second week in August.

Prizes:
[ul]
[li]First Prize: A choice of any Tutorial DVD from vendors below.
[/li][li]Second Prize: A choice of any Tutorial DVD less than $75 from vendors below.
[/li][li]Third Prize: A choice of any Tutorial DVD less than $65, or a choice of book from the GPU Gems/ShaderX series.
[/li][/ul]
Vendors for tutorial DVDs are: CG-Academy, Digital Tutors, and The Gnomon Workshop.

How to Enter:
We will make an announcement some time in August, asking anyone who wants to enter to PM an admin a list of Wiki contributions. Make sure you are registered when you make Wiki additions and edits.

Judging:
Judging will be done by a majority vote from all Content Staff, including moderators and admins. It will be based on quality and number of Wiki articles, tutorials, and other content. Extra points may be given for forum and blog activity and helpfulness.

Eligability:
Any forum member who is not a member of TAO staff is eligible to enter.

You can find a list of TAO Staff here.

Terms and Conditions:
All submissions to the Wiki are subject to the Wiki’s copyright policy.
Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules, and the instructions detailing how to enter, and to agree to be bound by them when submitting their response.
TAO’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
TAO retains the right to refuse any entry. Please do not enter in countries/regions where it is contrary to current local legislation.
TAO’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
TAO reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or these rules at any time without prior notice.

Ah, cool =) Great way to encourage the spread of knowledge.

I’m all over this!

常见的打鼾和呼吸暂停的病因 治疗打鼾-打鼾症状各种原因引起的呼吸通道狭窄,主要是气管平面以上的上呼吸道狭窄都可以引起打鼾甚至呼吸暂停,具体包括:鼻中隔偏曲,肥厚性鼻炎等引起鼻部狭窄。咽部狭窄:扁桃体肥大,咽部松弛,悬雍垂过长。舌体肥大,舌根部肿瘤、舌后缀等引起咽腔狭窄。颌面部发育畸形,如小颌畸形等,肥胖。小儿多由于上颌窦炎及腺样体肥大。 6、打鼾怎么办? 打鼾治疗-打鼾症状打鼾患者如果要了解自己的睡眠质量,睡眠中有多少次呼吸暂停,每次暂停多少时间,睡眠时血中的含氧量,睡眠时的心率变化等,你只需要做一夜的多导睡眠图监测就可以知道,肥厚性鼻炎治疗多导睡眠图检查目前已被认为打鼾病人必做的重要检查,它可以对病人夜间睡眠时脑电图,心电图,肌电图,口鼻气流及血氧饱合度及心率等对进行动态的观察,从而了解打鼾对身体影响的程度,进而指导打鼾的治疗。

The year before my son turned 18, he constantly pleaded to beallowed to a tattoo, but I refused to sign permission for one. Heargued that soon he would be a man and he should be able to makeadult decisions. Sure enough, a few days after his 18th birthday,he come home with a tattoo. www.kkfff.com Although I was riot happy about this,I was curious to see what symbol of masculinity he had chosen. There,on his shoulder, was a two-inch image of Mickey Mouse.

hjlhlvktsvgsygh5a79adam0405khalafveto0308cham