Already a pro, but looking too enrich and expand your VFX skills?

Hi everyone,

I hope it’s okay that I’m posting this here. I just wanted to recommend this course to anyone who is interested in VFX. The Animation Workshop in Denmark is offering a VFX course for highly creative and driven European computer graphics professionals. I really recommend expanding your skills with this course.
It equips you with the knowledge and skills to create photorealistic computer graphics and integrate them seamlessly with your own filmed live action footage. You get to work within the industry standards for software and camera equipment. Each week of the training activity consists of artistic and technical lectures, film and game analysis, numerous and intense assignments, and much more. Even better, all teachers are recognized experts within the industry! And finally at the end of the course, you’ll have the opportunity to develop your show reels under the supervision of the guest teacher. Afterwards you’ll be able to start work immediately as VFX generalists for film or animation studios.

Here is a link for anyone interested: http://www.animwork.dk/en/vfx__compositing.asp

I should mention that the VFX course is supported by the MEDIA Programme of the EU. So they can only accept EU-citizens on the course. Although the program is transforming into “Creative Europe”, which means that from 2015 they’ll be allowed to take in a certain percentage of participants from non-EU countries.

[QUOTE=ErikPetersen;24787]Hi everyone,

I hope it’s okay that I’m posting this here. I just wanted to recommend this course to anyone who is interested in VFX. The Animation Workshop in Denmark is offering a VFX course for highly creative and driven European computer graphics professionals. I really recommend expanding your skills with this course.
It equips you with the knowledge and skills to create photorealistic computer graphics and integrate them seamlessly with your own filmed live action footage. You get to work within the industry standards for software and camera equipment. Each week of the training activity consists of artistic and technical lectures, film and game analysis, numerous and intense assignments, and much more. Even better, all teachers are recognized experts within the industry! And finally at the end of the course, you’ll have the opportunity to develop your show reels under the supervision of the guest teacher. Afterwards you’ll be able to start work immediately as VFX generalists for film or animation studios.

Here is a link for anyone interested: http://www.animwork.dk/en/vfx__compositing.asp

I should mention that the VFX course is supported by the MEDIA Programme of the EU. So they can only accept EU-citizens on the course. Although the program is transforming into “Creative Europe”, which means that from 2015 they’ll be allowed to take in a certain percentage of participants from non-EU countries.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!
How about software: Which software to compositing you use in school?