Any devs in Germany, Austria or Copenhagen want to meet up in May?

So I’ll be going on vacation in May with a friend of mine (also a tech artist, just the shader/graphics kind, not character like me) and we’re gonna be hitting up Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Cologne, Berlin, Hamburg, and Copenhagen. If anyone on here is at/near any of those cities, I figure it would be cool to meet up with some other devs while out there. So just tossing it out there, anyone want to grab (many) drinks with us while we’re out there?

Thumbs up for Cologne and its famous Koelsch beer! :slight_smile: Do you guys already know any exact dates?

We do.
Munich the 11th-14th
Salzburg 14th-16th
Vienna 16th-18th
Overnight Train to Cologne 18th-19th
Cologne 19th-20th
Berlin 20th-22nd
Hamburg 22nd-24th
Copenhagen 24th-26th

Gonna pretty much be getting around by rail with the only exception being Hamburg-Copenhagen.

Then there’s also a long layover in Oslo on the 11th I forgot to mention. We pretty much just have time to go in to town and do 1 or 2 things that day.

On the 20-22 May it’s Nordic Game Conference in Malmö, so there is gonna be some cool stuff happening in the region then. I have a friend who’s having a VR game jam 22-24 in Copenhagen. I could maybe get some TA’s from different studios in Malmö if you guys would like to come over here one of the evenings you are in Copenhagen (takes like 40 minutes with train).

Wow, that´s a pretty tight schedule. I checked my calendar and it should be possible to grab a beer after work on either the the 18th or the 19th. Just PM me. And if you need any advise for your stay in Salzburg, just tell me. Perhaps I could give you a one or two tips as I grew up there.

@Ella, I might get to you closer to the time to see if we can spare a day out. Looks like we’re arriving right after all that Jam stuff.

@mattschwarz, yeah, I kinda tend to wanna go all over the place as much as possible on international trips :x: Worked out the last trip I took. I’ll PM you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.