Pyblish and Goliath

Hi all,

I’m very excited to share with you that Pyblish has just been nominated for the CG Awards and is currently battling against giants (6 in total) such as Redshift, Houdini Indie and Nuke Studio!

In celebration/preparation for this event, I’ve produced a small video showcasing what Pyblish is and how it works, and would love it if you could find it in your heart to vote for it!

It’s the classic “underdog” challange, with an infinitely small chance of winning, but with your help it just might happen and would, to say the least, be completely amazing.

So, hope you can chime in, and if you’re interested to know more, have a look at the video on the main website, join the forums, run through the learning examples and off you go!

Also want to say thanks for Toke Jepsen, Milan Kolar, David Martinez, Roy Niterau, Mohammedreza Aarabi and Liju Kunnammal for all the hard work and battle testing of the software, and to Meindbender for generously providing me with the animation and renders of Rubberboy, the character used in the introductory video.

Now closing in on the 1 year anniversary (29th July) of Pyblish, that was born right here on Tech Artists, it would be an understatement to say we’ve accomplished a lot in a very short amount of time, and there is nothing but awesome ahead!

Thanks for a great community!

All the best,
Marcus

And here’s the video!

//youtu.be/j5uUTW702-U

Enjoy!