LA/SOCAL Tech Artist Meetup?

So I just moved out to LA, and thought it would be cool to start some sort of meetup group, occasionally just throw something together or if one already exists that I don’t know about, glob on to it like a barnacle.

Figured we could try and get something together before the Holidays if we can swing it with some studios probably moving a little slower right now (I’m personally going to be out of town from around the 15th until the end of the month) or in January sometime. And grab dinner and/or drinks somewhere on a Saturday or Sunday.

As for location could try and find some happy and/or fun midpoint between the Valley and all the people further south or just generally change it up everytime, veering north and south.

Thoughts?

I know of GameDevDrinkUp https://www.facebook.com/events/1688538958099476/ which happens … monthly? I have not attended, LA is a bit of a hike from Irvine. I’ve only been in socal for about 6 months myself.

I did hear about it a while back. But I figured it might be nice to have a smaller more specific one once in a while. But yeah, figured something that’s a manageable distance from both ends (living in Highland Park and Working in Burbank myself) would ensure we’re all slightly inconvenienced :wink: With the exception of those caught in the crossfire.

i’m with katz on this one, LA is a little too far

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.