[PS Script] Layer Cake - Multi Layer Offsetting

Hey everyone!

A few weeks ago I started exploring PS scripting for the first time to solve a problem for my artist girlfriend who was grumbling about having to manually offset lots of layers on a tileable she was working on.
So I created Layer Cake to help fix that problem.

I released the script for free and just to help out others that might need it.

http://travisevashkevich.com/LayerCake.html

It allows the user to select whatever visible layers they want offset, run the script and then even preview the offset before committing to it.
It also allows to save the last offset, auto half doc offset, as well as the top most selected layer in the layer stack OR a merged version of all the selected layers to view in a preview.

Currently it’s at version 3.0 which outside of bug fixes will likely be the last version and the only bug I’m aware of at the current time is to do with non “Wrap-Around” offset modes
They can be previewed but they get a little derpy so the work around is to just toggle preview off and on again and it will update to show more closely to what the offset will be like.

I hope that people find it useful and such! I got one other script that I’m going to start working on as well that I will pair with it to create a 2x the size document and auto tile the texture so the user can see how it tiles (see if it’s too busy etc.) So hopefully that will be out in a few days time as well.

Thanks!

Edit: Layer Cake now ships with 3 scripts aimed at tiling texture creation.
Layer Cake - The multi layer offsetting script
Rebake - Layer Cake without the UI (uses the last settings used by Layer Cake)
Icing - Preview of your texture in a 2x the size document