Maya - buildBakingMenus / artAttrCreateMenuItems errors at startup

Hi, everyone !

This is only my second post here so apologies if it’s in the wrong section of the forum.

Recently I’ve been getting some errors in Maya when it loads certain scene files. ( Maya ASCII)
Some people don’t seem to have these messages ( and the annoying pop-up window ) and others get them all the time.
From what I’ve seen , the only real difference in Maya setups is that some people have Mental Ray installed and others don’t so I decided to open the files on a pc where it works and delete all nodes I can find that are related to Mental Ray. I thought this would fix it but apparantly it doesn’t, the files haven’t been opened or saved after that so maya hasn’t automatically generated any new mental ray nodes.
Now I’m sure this has been asked before but I wasn’t able to find it using the forum search.

I’m using Maya 2015 , these are the messages :

// Error: buildBakingMenus($item); //
// Error: Line 1070.26: Wrong number of arguments on call to buildBakingMenus. //
// Error: buildBakingMenus($item); //
// Error: Line 1107.26: Wrong number of arguments on call to buildBakingMenus. //
// Error: artAttrCreateMenuItems( $parent, $paintAttr ); //
// Error: Line 1322.47: Wrong number of arguments on call to artAttrCreateMenuItems. //

Thank you for your help !