Ingenuity Studios Hiring a Pipeline TD

Hey everyone, first time posting on the jobs board but I see a lot of great stuff here so I figured I’d give it a shot!

Ingenuity Studios is looking for a Pipeline TD, here’s the full posting, also available on our website:

Pipeline TD
Our growing team at Ingenuity is looking for a Pipeline TD to help with a variety of tasks related to artist efficiency and workflow.

Ideal candidates will have a background in Computer Science or a related field and exhibit strong problem solving skills. Working knowledge of the Nuke, Maya, and Houdini APIs Python APIs is a plus but not required; raw programming skill has more weight than API knowledge.

The bulk of our current pipeline is in Python, PySide, and Javascript (nodejs). Our tools are backed by a MongoDB database with a large focus on cross platform applications.

You’ll work closely with the artists in a variety of departments to create tools, add features to existing tools, and fix bugs; enabling the artists to work faster and more efficiently by removing barriers to repetitive tasks.

This position is considered entry- to mid-level, with room for growth and development as the role expands.

All qualified candidates are required to take and pass our Programming Test as well as answer a variety of programming related questions during the interview process.

Please email your resume and cover letter to jobs [at] ingenuity [dot] com

Thanks!