Model / Texture Artist - Luma Pictures - Melbourne
Are you a Model / Texture Artist?
Luma is a leading visual effects studio that has worked on tons of blockbuster films like Ant-Man, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Prometheus; Academy Award-winning films including Crash, True Grit and No Country for Old Men; and numerous commercials such as A Mini Marvel for Coke which aired during Super Bowl 50. We are a crew of talented artists that hail from all over the world, who are passionate about creating mind blowing work. On top of that, we are a cool company, with cool people, cool offices, and we do cool things. Can't beat that!
If you're down to become part of a growing family, we'd love to hear from you.
- Do polygonal modeling of creatures, props and environments from photo reference
- Optimize UV's for maximum efficiency
- Develop multilayered photo-real textures for use in multi pass rendering
- Understand pipeline based productions and multi-pass rendering methods
- Ability to take direction
- A team player mentality with a ‘get it done’ attitude
- Communication skills
- A keen eye for fine detail, age, and narrative when painting textures
- An eye for realism
- Well versed with Maya and Z-Brush skills
- A rooftop patio with a million dollar view of Melbourne
- Really, really good coffee
- Paid vacation days - four weeks per year!
- Paid sick days (cough!)
- A dedicated culture team that plans fun, rolls out fun & has fun!
- Mates, not colleagues.
If this looks like you, please apply here: http://www.lumapictures.com/job-deta...9b-4e38-855f-2...