Crowd Simulation TD - Luma Pictures - Santa Monica
Are you a Crowd Simulation TD?
Luma is a leading visual effects studio that has worked on tons of blockbuster films like Ant-Man, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Prometheus; Academy Award-winning films including Crash, True Grit and No Country for Old Men; and numerous commercials such as A Mini Marvel for Coke which aired during Super Bowl 50. We are a crew of talented artists that hail from all over the world, who are passionate about creating mind blowing work. On top of that, we are a cool company, with cool people, cool offices, and we do cool things. Can't beat that!
If you're down to become part of a growing family, we'd love to hear from you.
Produce various realistic animation ranging from people, animals, and other objects
Work with the Animation and Rigging team to develop special character rigs that can be developed in the crowd pipeline and duplicated.
Be able to create and duplicate crowd animation from several hundred to several thousand
- 5+ years in VFX experience especially in VFX as a Crowd Sim or FX TD
- High knowledge with Maya - specifically miArmy
- Knowledge using crowd software such as Goalem, Massive, or miArmy
- Technical proficiency
- A team player mentality with a 'get it done' attitude
- Communication skills
- A love of learning
- Problem solving skills
- Strong technical mind
- Creative sensibilities
- A self-motivated attitude
- Location, location, location - 1 block from the beach
- Full healthcare benefits
- Paid sick days (cough!)
- Ping pong & arcade machine
- Multiple studio doggies
- A dedicated culture team that plans fun, rolls out fun & has fun!
- Mates, not colleagues
If this looks like you, please apply here: http://www.lumapictures.com/job-deta...e-76b20e248ddf