Lighting Artist - Luma Pictures - Melbourne
Are you a Lighting Artist?
- Lighting look development for integration of CG elements into Live Action
- Lighting look development for full CG shots
- Creation of tools and scripts to facilitate workflow
- Develop methodologies for reduction of render time and improving quality of results
- Extensive knowledge of Maya
- Understanding of multi pass 3D compositing
- A team player mentality with a ‘get it done’ attitude
- Time management skills
- Organisational skills
- A solid work ethic
- A positive attitude
- Knowledge of Renderman or Air
- A rooftop patio with a million dollar view of Melbourne
- Really, really good coffee
- Paid vacation days - four weeks per year!
- Paid sick days (cough!)
- A dedicated culture team that plans fun, rolls out fun & has fun!
- Mates, not colleagues.
If this looks like you, please apply here: http://www.lumapictures.com/job-deta...2-76b81630ed60