Righty or Lefty?

I’m actually curious about this. A lot of people that I’ve met, who were tech artists, seemed to have been left handed, like myself. Out of sheer curiosity, what are you?

I’m a righty :slight_smile:

Righty :):

According to some I’m a bit of a mix due to the way I do things, but when writing I’m right-handed and also when working by the computer.

Lefty in pen, pencil. Righty in using a mouse. That makes it very handy for me to swtich to my wacom tablet when my mouse hand is getting tired.

I’m amphibious. :wink:

Righty, really.

Interesting thread. We we’re just having a discussion yesterday about classic right/left brain artistic/analytical phenomena.

righty

Yeah, I’m right handed when it comes to eating and using a mouse. I was wondering since we, as tech artists, use both sides of our brains, which hemisphere reigns supreme. Seems like the left half is winning this battle. Haha

Righty!

Righty

Right powa!

Righty… Although I very vaguely remember being ambidextrous as a child and being taught to use the right hand.

:laugh: South Park?

Right handed here.

Mostly right-handed. Sometimes, I use my left hand to eat or use the mouse…or play ping-pong :slight_smile:

I’m mixed handed. Left for some things (writing, wacom) and right for what’s not left (mouse, picking nose etc). It’s also called hand-confusion, which suits me as I really don’t know my left from right.

Righty!

Righty. My left hand is only good at holding down Alt.

[QUOTE=thedour;5850]:laugh: South Park?

[/QUOTE]

Hot Shower! Hot Shower!

Black like my coffee.

errr…
wrong question?

Righty on the computer/art/writing.
Lefty in the shower ( Tho I have been known to be a switch hitter if cramps set in )

Usually, the determining trait that is common to all Tech Artists…
( despite differences in sex, religion race, political party, rank etc )
are the “Eye Glasses”. ( glasses, contacts or denial ).
If you mix Equal parts Comicon/Siggraph and perhaps Wikipedia/Google Images;
The result is usually going to require a pretty strong prescription.
Moms was right all along: All that reading was hazardous to yer health.

( glasses, contacts or denial )?
Glasses.

Righty

[QUOTE=claydough;5860]( glasses, contacts or denial )?[/QUOTE]Eye laser surgery :laugh: