Axis Animation is looking to hire an experienced CG Pipeline Developer to maintain, support and troubleshoot
existing CG workflows, through close collaboration with our Departmental Heads, CG Supes and
existing Pipeline team.
The ideal candidate should have a deep knowledge of CG pipelines and have previous experience in setting
up technical pipelines.
Candidates are required, and must be eligible at time of application, to work onsite in Glasgow, starting July
for a minimum of 4 months, with strong possibility of working stretching beyond this.
• Maintain, and implement where necessary, new techniques and processes that increase CG quality
and efficiency across disciplines, departments and teams.
• Work closely with the CG and pipeline teams to develop processes to solve production and project
• Write utility scripts and tools to streamline new or updated processes and workflows where
• Work with production management and department leads to prioritize tasks.
• Keep Departmental Heads, CG Supes and management informed of progress, changes and other
Requirements and Skills :
• Industry experience as a technical artist with knowledge of engines and art pipelines
• Degree level qualification in a related subject (eg arts, design, computer sciences)
• Possess strong creative problem solving skills
• Knowledge of Maya and Houdini
• Experience writing MEL scripts
• Experience in C++
• Python experience preferred
• Any motion capture experience is highly beneficial
• Ability to clearly communicate with technical and non-technical team members.
• Ability to quickly learn new software applications
• Ability to support themselves and to work under their own initiative
• Must be able to prove eligibility for working in the UK
Please apply via [email protected]
Be sure to include “Pipeline Developer ” in the subject line