Are you a Comp Supervisor?
- Complete all assigned work within the schedule while maintaining constant communication with production team and other artists
- Translate creative and technical direction for the production into specific direction for shots and sequences
- Review and adjust assigned art/technical content to meet creative direction
- Manage the work of leads and individual contributors
- Ensure the ongoing training and development of compositing staff
- Possess highly developed creative skills and a strong understanding of complex multi-layered compositing and latest lighting techniques
- Expert level knowledge of Nuke and other compositing software
- A solid understanding and experience with lighting and rendering workflows
- Able to do creative compositing/look dev
- A rooftop patio with a million dollar view of Melbourne
- Really, really good coffee
- Paid vacation days - four weeks per year!
- Paid sick days (cough!)
- A dedicated culture team that plans fun, rolls out fun & has fun!
- Mates, not colleagues
If this looks like you, please apply here: http://www.lumapictures.com/job-detail/?job_id=c2c53e37-0eeb-4d05-8af6-1df1137ec703