Are you a Compositor?
Luma is a leading visual effects studio that has worked on tons of blockbuster films like Ant-Man, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Prometheus; Academy Award-winning films including Crash, True Grit and No Country for Old Men; and numerous commercials such as A Mini Marvel for Coke which aired during Super Bowl 50. We are a crew of talented artists that hail from all over the world, who are passionate about creating mind blowing work. On top of that, we are a cool company, with cool people, cool offices, and we do cool things. Can't beat that!
If you're down to become part of a growing family, we'd love to hear from you.
- Composite both digital and live action elements to create groundbreaking visual effects shots for blockbuster films
- Collaborate with fellow artists and supervisors to meet challenging production deadlines
- Understand stereo (3D) and anamorphic compositing in Nuke
- Understand 3D multi-pass rendering techniques and colorspace concepts
- Knowledge of Nuke
- Communication skills
- A team player mentality with a 'get it done' attitude
- Ability to work in high-pressure environment
- A rooftop patio with a million dollar view of Melbourne
- Really, really good coffee
- Paid vacation days - four weeks per year!
- Paid sick days (cough!)
- A dedicated culture team that plans fun, rolls out fun & has fun!
- Mates, not colleagues
If this looks like you, please apply here: http://www.lumapictures.com/job-detail/?job_id=f73ed849-fdc0-4321-9d57-e...