Are you an FX Artist?
Luma is a leading visual effects studio that has worked on tons of blockbuster films like Ant-Man, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Prometheus; Academy Award-winning films including Crash, True Grit and No Country for Old Men; and numerous commercials such as A Mini Marvel for Coke which aired during Super Bowl 50. We are a crew of talented artists that hail from all over the world, who are passionate about creating mind blowing work. On top of that, we are a cool company, with cool people, cool offices, and we do cool things. Can't beat that!
If you're down to become part of a growing family, we'd love to hear from you.
- Light and render FX passes for specific shots using developed FX rigs
- Develop rigs/techniques to implement and optimize approved looks
- Produce look tests based on provided reference materials
- Create tools and scripts to facilitate workflow
- Understand one of the following applications: Maya / Houdini / Realflow / Krakatoa / Fume
- A team player mentality with a ‘get it done’ attitude
- Time management and organizational skills
- Communication skills
- A solid work ethic
- A positive mindset
- Python scripting experience
- Understanding multi pass 3D compositing
- A rooftop patio with a million dollar view of Melbourne
- Really, really good coffee
- Paid vacation days - four weeks per year!
- Paid sick days (cough!)
- A dedicated culture team that plans fun, rolls out fun & has fun!
- Mates, not colleagues.
If this looks like you, please apply here: http://www.lumapictures.com/job-detail/?job_id=36f319d7-b73b-48d1-aff6-0653ae521fcf