We need two Technical Artists to join our Realtime team for work on a enterprise level Unreal Engine project.
We have one permanent and one six month contract position available.
- Implement techniques, technologies and workflow to boost the visual fidelity and performance of our Realtime scenes
- Ensure high quality, visually perfect, spec correct product
- Close cooperation and development with the art and dev teams
- At least 3+ years of industry related experience
- Experience authoring shaders
- Experience with visual scripting
- Experience optimising assets and render performance
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
NICE TO HAVE / NOT CRUCIAL
- Experience with a Realtime Engine
- Python experience
- Lighting experience
PERKS OF WORKING AT ROTOR
- Flexible working hours = a great work / life balance
- Fresh fruit and other snacks EVERY DAY
- Super friendly and always approachable management team
- Beer / cider / wine o’clock on Friday afternoons
- Team lunches / dinners
- Education and training so you’re constantly learning
- Primo location in the heart of North Sydney (what a view!)
- Company wide event nights - bowling & karaoke are favs!
Rotor Studios is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
Head here to apply: http://www.rotorstudios.com/careers/?gh_jid=833797.