Limbic Entertainment are hiring!
For a full list of positions available, please refer to the website:
Senior Technical Artist (m/f)
Limbic Entertainment is looking for a talented and experienced Senior Technical Artist (m/f) for an unannounced Unreal 4 project.
As our Senior Technical Artist (m/f), you will not only have a great passion for games and art, but also a good understanding of technical topics. You will work on the asset integration and developing/maintaining the according tool chain. You will provide technical support for our artists, our outsourcing manager and our external art production partners. Together with the engineering and level design team, the development of shaders and visual effects will be another of your main responsibilities.
Your tasks will include:
• Developing tools and workflows for asset integration and special effects
• Implementing performance improvements on asset side
• Creating shaders and visual effects
• Developing technical solutions that improve in-game visuals.
• Evaluating new technologies and tools
• At least 5 years’ experience as Technical Artist and several released titles
• Expert knowledge in the use of Autodesk Maya / 3ds Max
• Full understanding of PBR materials and pipelines
• Capable of rigging and supporting character production pipelines
• Skilled in modeling for real time rendering (texturing is a plus)
• Great experience in shader and FX development
• Knowledge of Python / MaxScript
• Experience with the Unreal Engine 4
• You are a problem solver who stays cool even when dealing with temporary high workloads
• Having a background and interest in PC and online games
• High affinity to games, internet and multimedia
• Fluent in English
• EU citizen or a valid working permit for Germany is required
What we offer:
• A responsible and challenging position in a dynamic business
• Our team of more than 60 employees contributes to an enjoyable and cooperative working atmosphere
• Flat hierarchies make for quick decision-making
• Interesting game projects with many different, diverse and challenging tasks
• Appropriate remuneration
Please send your full CV and cover email to:
Ms. Loren Bucioglu