Next-Gen 3D Software Part II: The Day is Darkest Before the Dawn

Seen this?

http://nevercenter.uservoice.com/

“It will also allow you to see what has been requested by others and vote for or comment on what you feel is the most important. We have heard your concerns about redundancy in the forums and we hope this will help. We will use the feedback we receive to inform the enhancements and fixes we make in future versions of Silo. Because we are just getting the ball rolling with this process, we have not created an official link to the list from our homepage yet, but expect to see one soon.”

Heya, everyone. I hope this thread is still going, and the said discussion forum alive.

Rob, I’m surprised to see that someone else out there has a striking idea to improve upon the current 3D tools. The way you described it reminded me of UnrealScript and how easy it is to extend a class and overwrite everything to fit what you need. And if that’s the goal, I’m all for the development for the sake of my own curiosity and interest.

Please PM me the details in the dev forum, too. Will be glad to contribute :).

Hey guys,

Just wanted to ask…are you guys still working on this?

Scott

Wow - epic thread necromancy. :slight_smile: The easy answer is - no. No one was every working on anything. There was just a lot of teeth gnashing 7 years ago (!) about Autodesk becoming the 3d software monopoly.