Animated Storyboards Inc is a full-service animation company with 10 offices globally, seeks a full-time pipeline developer to maintain and extend our global 3d animation pipeline.
The suitable candidate:
- Enjoys working in a creative and collaborative environment.
- Is a troubleshooter with an eye for technical details.
- Has strong organizational skills and is able to thoroughly document their work.
- Works transparently, whether by themselves or part of a team.
- Willingness to travel a major plus.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a global production pipeline that will interface with multiple standard and proprietary tools- including 3DStudio Max, After Effects, Photoshop, and others.
- Create and maintain multiple databases for use with pipeline tools.
- Collaborate in the design and implementation of artist tools and automated tasks.
- Provide technical assistance to artists using pipeline tools.
- Manage, prioritize, and distribute tasks to other developers.
● BS/MS or equivalent in Computer Graphics or Computer Science.
● 4+ Years experience as Pipeline TD or equivalent in Animation, VFX, Gaming or related industry.
● Fluent in in Python and C++ or C#
● Has previously developed tools for a 3D animation package (ie: 3DSMax, Maya)
● Experience with networking and network management
● Proficiency working with 3DStudio Max SDK a plus
● Proficiency in MAXScript a plus