Senior Technical Artist - Playground Games - Leamington Spa, UK
Playground Games is seeking a Senior Technical Artist to join our world class team here in Leamington Spa. This is an opportunity to work alongside award-winning technical and creative talent.
As a Technical Artist you will be maintaining internal art processes, building asset pipelines and supporting the art team. Industry knowledge of tools, art creation pipelines, asset exporting and process automation, coupled with experience working on published console titles is desirable.
* Experience of working on published titles on consoles.
* Ability to problem solve and think creatively.
* Knowledge of art creation pipelines, asset exporting and process automation
* Demonstrable ability with MAX or Maya scripting.
* Passion for driving visuals with experience creating Shaders in a PBR material workflow.
* Exposure to C++ and / or C#.
* Exposure to a range of techniques for specialising 3D packages, such as scripts, plug-ins and existing software.
* A passion for games and game visuals.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s most exciting games studios, using cutting edge technology to create world class games, within a strong, collaborative team.