Siggraph 2017 - la

Anyone else going? Would be great to meet up with other TAs - the BoF session that I went to in 2015 siggraph was awesome.

1 Like

I am also headed down to Siggraph this year, going to be my first time.
Looking to pick up some new ideas to bring home and maybe get some networking in.

Sadly enough not me this year.

They should do it again in Vancouver

next year I believe @Nysuatro

1 Like

I’m organising a social thing on saturday night before Siggraph begins - a load of people are gonna pile into Rhythm Room in downtown LA (it’s near the convention centre) from 7pm onwards - feel free to come along if you’re in the area and/or invite anybody else

I’ll be there all week, and live in LA, so I’m open to anything before and during the conference. So I’ll definitely be there at least for the Saturday thing.

I’m in LA also for Siggraph - I’ll try to come along tonight to meet you guys!

Is there any other meet ups happening that you know about’?

When did they do it in van?!?

That was 4 years ago i think

I thought it was recently, I would have hated to miss it.

Well, SIGGRAPH 2017 was an experience; so many things to do, people to talk to, subjects to discuss.
They’re coming to Vancouver for SIGGRAPH 2018, anyone interested in setting up a tech-artists.org mixer for that week?

Yes, I would be happy to organize something :slight_smile: I am based in Vancouver and maybe I can work something out with EA. You never know

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.