Sparky Entertainment India Private Limited, established in Chennai, in the year 2015, is one of the leading 2D/3D animation production and game development companies in India. The company is the Indian arm of Sparky Animation, with its headquarters in Singapore. The studio has been producing truly high quality shows that are augmented by our proprietary technology and pipeline management systems for animation production, which allows us to attain shorter production time at more competitive costs.
We are currently hiring VFX Lead for our Chennai studio.
- To work closely with VFX Supervisor, Project Manager and Coordinator to meet production schedule
- To design and create master effects that would envision the direction for various CG Shows
- To lead and assist a team of diversified artists to achieve targets and production delivery
- To investigate and provide solutions to both creative and technical problems for team members
- To coordinate with different department and technical staff to optimize resources, workflow and enhance VFX Pipeline for different CG Shows
- To be open to receiving and giving constructive feedback
- To support and provide insights for VFX Supervisor/Manager to plan production effectively
- Have at least 7 years of experience in VFX Industry
- Have at least 3 years of experience as Lead/Supervisor with proven track record of delivering high quality shows. Demonstrate good leadership under different production challenges
- Be able to work and deliver under very tight schedule. Be able to multi-task and handle multiple projects at the same time
- Have strong balance of both artistic aspect and technical solving skills
- Have excellent knowledge of Maya, Maya Dynamics/Fluid System, Realflow. Having good knowledge of Houdini is a plus
- Be proficient in compositing software such as After Effect, Nuke and Fusion
- Have a positive attitude and strong desire for high quality work. Being attentive to details and a sharp eye for quality are highly required
- Be a great communicator and able to explain ideas in simple terms that are easy to be understood by artists. Be able to alias with coordinators and other department members effectively
- Familiarize with FumeFX, PullDownIt, Krakatoa, Afterburn etc will be an added advantage
- Knowledge about MEL Scripting or Python will be a plus
If you are interested, send in your resume to [email protected].
For more details, contact +91-8778233754