Pure Imagination Studios is seeking an experienced software developer to create and maintain cutting-edge technologies for motion capture, previsualization, and 3D production.
- Maintain and improve a legacy codebase that includes software for performance capture and previs.
- Design and implemented new features and using C++ and existing APIs such as the Maya and MotionBuilder APIs.
- Create scripts and tools to augment the production pipeline.
- Integrate and/or modify tools and scripts from third-party studios.
- Produce clean, well-documented code.
- Extensive experience with both C++ and Python.
- Experience with source control tools such as git and Perforce.
- Experience developing for Motionbuilder and/or Maya, including Python/MEL scripting and C++ plugin development.
- Understanding of Computer Science fundamentals.
- Working knowledge of the processes involved in creating art assets and animations for real-time interactive applications.
- This is an onsite position. No remote contracts.
- Experience using Unreal Engine 4.
- Interest in Oculus Rift or other Virtual Reality tools.
- Experience with motion capture systems.