Are you a VFX Producer?
- Manage all aspects of a show, involving: the VFX breakdown and bid / planning and scheduling of facility resources / managing the VFX team and monitoring their work during the post-production process / liaising and managing relationships with clients
- Plan and schedule facility resources with the VFX Supervisor
- Be responsible for supervising the daily assignment to individual artists
- Ensure the progression of work is to the client's satisfaction
- Communicate with clients, editorial and in-house management
- Track and update progress of VFX shots in database
- Create meeting budgets and scheduling targets
- Maintain adherence to set Production contract standards
- Motivate individual artists as well as the team as a whole
- A minimum of 3 years VFX production experience
- A thorough knowledge of MS Office; particularly Excel (an understanding of Project is also beneficial)
- A high level problem solving skills
- The ability to adapt to change
- Extremely detail oriented and well organized skills
- Provenly excelled in project management
- Been capable of motivating and leading a large team with enthusiasm and clarity
- A calm and methodical in your approach to work
- Been able to grow and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Commercial / Ad space experience is a definite plus!
- Location, location, location - 1 block from the beach
- Full healthcare benefits
- Paid sick days (cough!)
- Ping pong & arcade machine
- Multiple studio doggies
- A dedicated culture team that plans fun, rolls out fun & has fun!
- Mates, not colleagues.
If this looks like you, please apply here: http://www.lumapictures.com/job-detail/?job_id=70ae6ebb-234c-418a-8922-982c4714e8c7