What's new in software compositing?

Hi, guys, I wonder if there is a software that not reqiure large financial resources for hardware?
I do not know well Nukex, but I want learn Nuke and for me is problematic price and learn at home.
Is there alternative way for compositing software cheaper than Nuke and less reguired for hardware?

[QUOTE=magvfx;24884]Hi, guys, I wonder if there is a software that not reqiure large financial resources for hardware?
I do not know well Nukex, but I want learn Nuke and for me is problematic price and learn at home.
Is there alternative way for compositing software cheaper than Nuke and less reguired for hardware?[/QUOT

I think about solution like this: I upload everything to the cloud and I work on files that has just dropped. Is something like this? :slight_smile:

i guess foundry provides a Personal Learning Edition for its users to learn…
It works the same as the commercial licence…just a few limitations like watermark or some disabled nodes…
but i guess it is worth it…

[QUOTE=kanishk2391;25045]i guess foundry provides a Personal Learning Edition for its users to learn…
It works the same as the commercial licence…just a few limitations like watermark or some disabled nodes…
but i guess it is worth it…
http://www.thefoundry.co.uk/products/nuke-product-family/nuke/personal-learning-editions/[/QUOTE]

Thanks, but this education version isn’t for commercial, maybe Blender is for free and avaiable for compositing.
I’ve heard about the new Nuke Studio - looks good :slight_smile: but I don’t know about the price.