From Tech Artists Wiki
- Operator Overloading 101
- How to Think Like a Pythonista Great essay explaining Python's object/reference-based behavior.
- An Introduction to OpenGL in Python
- Getting Setup With PyOpenGL
- Creating an OpenGL viewport with wxPython
- CGKit, a library for manipulating 3d data in python
There are many GUI toolkits available in Python. It ships with Tkinter, but you should also have a look at the various third-party extension packages listed here.
- wxPython Popular GUI Toolkit for Python. Wraps around the cross-platform wxWidgets library
- PyGTK Python bindings for the GTK GUI Toolkit
- PyQt Bindings for Qt 2 and 3. PyQT4 also handles Qt4
Most Python GUI Toolkits offer at least one Rapid Application Development (RAD) tool. These help you visually design GUIs and dialogs, generating Python code on the back-end.
to be completed...
Python and MEL
- PyMel - Python in Maya done right