GDC Meetup, who's in?

Hey all, so those of you who were at GDC last year may have had the opportunity to swing by one of the tech art related meetups we had and hopefully had a good time. GDC 2011 being almost upon us, time to start planning more Tech Art related debauchery. I know it’s a bit early, but Feb 28 will be here before we all know it, sooo, if you’re planning on attending, please post a Yes in this thread, what day(s) you’d be up for a meetup, and PM me an email address. Thanks! I’ll be flying down to the bay the last weekend in Jan (28th) to scope some locations (among other things), so if I could get a rough estimate before then, that would be quite good. Quite. Thanks again!

Yes. I’ll be there the entire week.

All week for me too.

I’m planning on being there for the whole thing

same here : )

I’ll be there all week.

Same here.

Arriving Monday night, leaving (probably) Friday evening.

We haven’t planed that far ahead yet so I don’t know if I’m going or not. That’s like 3 milestones away. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok. I’m here at GDC (China). Where is everyone???

Will be there all week.

Count me in for all week.

I’ll be there Mon-Sat. Running the Tech Animation Roundtable again. Rob, you are not invited :slight_smile:

I should be there for the whole week

I’m coming and you already know what I’m going to say. So you have almost 3 month to prepare.

There will be a special meetup for Rob and Tim at AKA in San Jose. I’ve already invited Koscheck and Cain…

:):

Yup - can’t wait!

I’ll be there all week!! Woot!

hey. I am new in this forum. Can anyone tell me what is GDC ?