Are you an Crowd Simulation TD?
Luma is a leading visual effects studio that has worked on tons of blockbuster films like Ant-Man, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Prometheus; Academy Award-winning films including Crash, True Grit and No Country for Old Men; and numerous commercials such as A Mini Marvel for Coke which aired during Super Bowl 50. We are a crew of talented artists that hail from all over the world, who are passionate about creating mind blowing work. On top of that, we are a cool company, with cool people, cool offices, and we do cool things. Can't beat that!
If you're down to become part of a growing family, we'd love to hear from you.
- Produce various realistic animation ranging from people, animals, and other objects
- Work with the Animation and Rigging team to develop special character rigs that can be developed in the crowd pipeline and duplicated.
- Be able to create and duplicate crowd animation from several hundred to several thousand
- 5+ years in VFX experience especially in VFX as a Crowd Sim or FX TD
- High knowledge with Maya - specifically miArmy
- Knowledge using crowd software such as Goalem, Massive, or miArmy
- Technical proficiency
- A team player mentality with a 'get it done' attitude
- Communication skills
- A love of learning
- Problem solving skills
- Strong technical mind
- Creative sensibilities
- A self-motivated attitude
- Location, location, location - 1 block from the beach
- Full healthcare benefits
- Paid sick days (cough!)
- Ping pong & arcade machine
- Multiple studio doggies
- A dedicated culture team that plans fun, rolls out fun & has fun!
- Mates, not colleagues
If this looks like you, please apply here: http://www.lumapictures.com/job-detail/?job_id=d1949ec0-7150-49a9-8fbe-76b20e248ddf