GDC Meetup, who's in?

[QUOTE=DennisRoche;8868]There is another GDC 2011 discussion thread going on here: http://tech-artists.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1359

The consensus is for a meet up on the Wednesday evening.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for bumping the other thread, yep, it looks like it’s going to be wednesday, god and fortune willing i’ll have the venue locked down by monday. Spiffy.

Yeah, they have one of my tech animation roundtable sessions going up against the GoW3 facial rigging talk. Dammit. I wanted to go to that :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll be there, thursday isn’t a great night for me, but as the day seems to be wednesday, all is good.

some other unfortunate conflicts: python debugging at the same time as a tech animator round table, and the Maya QT talk at the same time as a tech artist roundtable

Really need to ask a session organizer, but I think the way it works is you get online and fill in your session scheduler and based on the sessions people want to go to, they jiggle it around for the majority.

Jeff do you know at all?

~B)

Count me in!
Whatever happens, I’ll be there!

I’d be happy to lead that roundtable session, Timmy.

I will be there this year, so count me in. Looking forward to putting faces to names.

Count me in for anything Tuesday - Thursday!

Count me in as well. I’ll be there all week. :D:

Ahahahhaahaaaaaaa. No.

Bags are packed and take-off is in about 12 hours.

Got plans on Sunday and Friday with the rest of the Avalanche people going, but I’ll see you all on Tuesday. Bringing some engine guys with me to the TA Boot Camp. hehe

Hey everyone!
Figured I’d go ahead and register here. I wouldn’t mind meeting up with some fellow TA’s/TD’s!

See you all @ GDC!

Hey Mike! I’ll be happy to post up details after the show! I may even get permission to post up the slides.
I don’t cover hardly any UE3 material in that presentation though, as that is all reserved for the booth sessions.
I’ve worked pretty hard on making this presentation as fun and informative as possible. Hope to see some of you there :slight_smile:

I’ll be in all week

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.