Maxscript?

Hey guys, I don’t know if I’m the only one, but I feel the lack for a Maxscript section here, I know we have a Python and coding topic but it really seems to be biased just for python. There’s the link for CGTalk but it would be interesting to gather Maxscripters here on this forum… Just a thought, cheers all!

Hi Artur,

The lack of a MAXScript forum is intentional. Our link just forwards to CGSociety’s MXS forum (same for MEL).

The reason for this decision is that TAO was founded as a way to compliment, not replace, already existing resources for the technical art community. The MXS and MEL CGTalk forums are both extremely popular, and while it would make sense content-wise to have the forum here, it doesn’t make sense from a community-wise standpoint, at least not now anyway. If you have very specific MXS questions, I’d urge you to post in the CGTalk forums, but nothing stops a discussion of MXS, in specific or general context, here (and if you asked the question here I’m sure it’d be answered).

This may change in the future if TAO grows and/or some circumstance changes things over at CGTalk (unlikely since the MXS forum, at least, is under the excellent leadership of Erilaz).

Awww… shucks. Thanks for the vote of confidence! :):

Let’s not forget the other great mods from that forum, and naturally Bobo who keeps us all sane.

Incidentally, I just posted up the new Maxscript challenge if anyone wants to have a go:

Hi guys,
Just to be clear, I didn’t want to underestimate CGTalk Maxscript Forum or it’s management, on the contrary! It’s an excelent place, great info and I’m always there :stuck_out_tongue:

I was just saying that if there’s a Python oriented forum here, that there should be a Maxscript one also, but I totally understand the reasons why there isn’t yet and I agree with it in some extent. Cheers!

There is a converging journalist wow gold there too. You bonk to be plane 80 in magnitude to do the quests.The gear piece of the quest starts in The Hammer wow gold of Souls.