A leading publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000.
Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and is present on all continents, distributing its games across 100 countries and employing over 6,000 employees.
As Technical Artist at Gameloft Barcelona, you’ll be working with some of the best talents in the world from hit games and franchises including Asphalt 8: Airborne and Despicable Me.
From the beginning of your journey with us you will cover a broad spectrum of topics: from shader creation, to building tools, streamlining production processes, optimizing asset creation
pipelines, profiling and bench-marking features.
•As a key member of the technology development studio initiatives, you will be effectively bridging the gap
between engineering and the art teams.
• Prototyping, innovation and application of new rendering technologies.
• Driving the development of the 3D asset creation pipelines.
• Contribute to the game resource budgeting and optimization processes.
• Tools development, process streamlining, training and documentation for the art teams
• Support the Art Director vision through technological solutions and prototyping
• Establish compelling communication channels between tech platform development, technical design and
• Coordinate with project stakeholders to reach milestone targets
• Use available tools and resources to challenge platform limitations through technology innovation and artistic ingenuity
• High proficiency in 3D Studio Max & Maxscript
• Experience in modelling/texturing pipelines.
• Highly motivated with a passion for video games and visual technologies.
• Working experience on PC or consoles is a welcome asset.
• Experience working with commercially available editors like Unity, Cryengine or Unreal.
• Knowledge of Vray or Mental Ray.
• Fluent English.
Why join Gameloft?
•You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
•You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
•You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
•Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Barcelona can offer you?
-Private health insurance
-Monthly ticket restaurant card
-Free fruit every morning
-Central location and beautiful view in front of Sagrada Familia
-VISA sponsorship for qualified candidates
-25 days of annual paid leave
If the offer interests you, join the game!
We can't wait to find our next great talent!
Interested applicants please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com with the reference topic "Technical Artist" or apply directly through the following link: