Removing a company logo?

my avatar still has the midway logo underneath it. haven’t been there for months. i checked the “groups” page & it lists me as the head of the group (don’t know how that happened) & i can’t remove myself.

how do i remove the midway logo?

You should have been able to leave the group from your UserCP, but I went ahead and took care of it for you. As for lighting the logo on fire, casting it to the ground, and stomping on it, you will still have to do that part yourself.

thanks rob. i’ve already took care of the burning & stomping thing a few months ago. :wink:

最近在做“30位商界木兰?D?D最有影响力的商界女性”榜,关注了不少女性企业家,玫琳凯是最特别的一位。 1963年9月,职业推销员出身的玫琳凯?艾施开办第一家店面时,只有500平方英尺的面积,9名美容顾问,以及她的秘密武器?D?D被她称作是黄金法则的理念:你希望别人怎样待你,你也要怎样待别人。如今,玫琳凯公司已经走过了45个年头,公司不断壮大,年销售额突破24亿美元,全球美容顾问人数更是达到180万。 玫琳凯的管理准则可以换一句话进行解读,我们姑且称为PL模式?D?D字母“P”和“L”代表的不仅仅是利润(Profit)与亏损(Lost),它们还代表着人(People)与爱(Love)。玫琳凯喜欢粉红色,这种粉红弥漫于公司各处,从粉红色的凯迪拉克,到粉红色的小卡片。这种风格,我们称之为柔性领导。其核心在于,不是通过大公司所普遍存在的“人吃人”的竞争来实现的,而是通过关注他人需求来实现的。这是一种“以人为本”的管理风格,一方面,它能实现玫琳凯丰富女性人生的使命,另一方面,它提供了一种新的可能?D?D如何全方位、更有效地激发人的潜力。危机之下,这种“以柔克刚”的力量更显特别。

没有老瓦的终结者4终于上映拉.大家快用快播看啊!