Are you a Roto / Paint Artist?
Perform tasks such as:
- 2D tracking
- Matte extraction
- Rig removal / paint fixes
- 3D camera projections
- Clean plate creation
- Grain matching
- Spline based roto creation
- Sophisticated shape creation and editing.
- Shape animation (by hand and w/ trackers)
- Shape compositing, fill modes, opacity settings
- Compositing roto, plate and color correction nodes to create, render and review color-overlay roto check
- At least one year of experience working on feature films or HD Teleproduction
- Must know Nuke (experience in Maya is a plus)
- Must be willing and able to relocate if necessary
- Location, location, location - 1 block from the beach
- Full healthcare benefits
- Paid sick days (cough!)
- Ping pong & arcade machine
- Multiple studio doggies
- A dedicated culture team that plans fun, rolls out fun & has fun!
- Mates, not colleagues.
If this looks like you, please apply here: http://www.lumapictures.com/job-detail/?job_id=6ff377a4-6028-4067-ab51-81e8c2312732