You’re the definition of a true technologist. You use words like INVENT, INNOVATE and DISRUPT. You get excited not about today’s technology, but the future of Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Robotics and Applied Sciences. Verticalmove is responsible for building what could be the coolest innovation lab in Seattle, perhaps in the entire United States. Founded and financed by a Fortune 100 brand that produces more than $50.0 billion in revenue, and produces $5.0 billion in annual profit, there is no shortage of funding.
Here are some of the exiting technologies that you’ll get to work with:
• Project Tango
• Artificial Intelligence
• HoloLens (AR/VR)
• 3D Printing
The Sr. Technical Artist oversees and provides guidance to a team of 3D artists focused on 3D modeling while leading efforts with 3D artwork for VR and AR applications. The role will plan and build content pipelines for 3D asset creation and 3D scan processing while using diverse programming skills with scripting languages such as Mel and Python, as well as Maya.
• Create photo-realistic assets for use in real-time VR/AR applications and high-end pre-rendered cinematics.
• Utilize artistic knowledge to create photo-real textures and shaders.
• Recreate objects from photographs, scan data and other sources.
• Coordinate directly with Tech artists and Engineers to define optimal specifications for assets.
• Work with Directors to understand the visual language, style and needs of each project.
• Assemble sets/vignettes based on concepts and photo reference.
• Gather and react to feedback, direction and guidance.
• Communicate with your fellow team members, foster a positive working culture and be willing to problem solve.
2+ years of professional experience creating photo-real 3d game ready assets.
• AAA experience working with in-house or commercial game engines such as, Unity, Unreal, Etc..
• Able to generate optimized game ready mesh, textures and shaders.
• Adept at both hard surface and organic modeling styles.
• Understands art fundamentals of proportion, perspective, lighting, color theory and art process.
• Proficiency in Maya, Photoshop and Zbrush.
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with your fellow teams and achieve success working in a group.
INTERESTED? Please email resumes to email@example.com