Hi, I am a new user to Maya and I am learnning Mel now by myself. And I have a bunch of different questions on how to make some stuff happen. I did the begginers tutorials but I still have lots of “conceptual” and “practical” questions.
- Can I place a script inside a object to work on it or scripts only exists in the maya interface?
- Can I make a ENUM attribute trigger scripts? and how?
- Can expressions hold like mini scripts? like creating a window and its buttons execute commands if so how?
- if a script executes from an expression can I trigger it with an object attribute?
- The Command “scriptJob” looks pretty cool but I can’t find any info on how to implement it, are there any tutorials on it I could follow?
- If I create a rigg of a character in a file and reference it into another layout file, how do I make scripts that I did for it be referenced too?