T-Shirt Contest

Hey, here are some of my ideas, hope you like it! Cheers.

hahah stay focued! reminds me of that “are you drunk” t-shirts with the words that make your eyes go crazy.

I like the idea of the “connect the dots” versions :slight_smile:

Hey guys and thanks, here’s one more :slight_smile: Cheers.

Sorry about the “lame drawing” but that’s a little bit part of the idea behind it, when I started imagine designs for something like a TA I imediatly thought “Tech tech tech” so I prefered to go the other way around and do scratch scratch scratch hehe Cheers.

What a great idea!

Here’s my rough idea of what I would like to see on a t-shirt!- (props to Bobo for DIMaster)

[QUOTE=LoneRobot;3322]What a great idea!

Here’s my rough idea of what I would like to see on a t-shirt!- (props to Bobo for DIMaster)

[/QUOTE]

I like it!

yeah I like too :slight_smile:

Sorry for the limited typography, but my main PC is out of commission at the moment! I’ll resubmit the idea with more flair later. :slight_smile:

I can’t resist a bad pun.

I like Pete’s clean design (:

Light

[QUOTE=Erilaz;3401]Sorry for the limited typography, but my main PC is out of commission at the moment! I’ll resubmit the idea with more flair later. :slight_smile:

I can’t resist a bad pun.[/QUOTE]

very nice :D:

Hopefully my funny ones finished out soon. (I’m not as skilled a draftsman as some)

+1 I would be stoked to wear this shirt!

+1, I would be stoked to wear this shirt!

Hi chaps, Thanks a lot to all who said they liked my offering. It’s spurred me on to do another design.

Here’s a variation on the same theme, in TAO company colors (it’s a really low-res version but you get the idea!)

[QUOTE=LoneRobot;3437]Hi chaps, Thanks a lot to all who said they liked my offering. It’s spurred me on to do another design.

Here’s a variation on the same theme, in TAO company colors (it’s a really low-res version but you get the idea!)

[/QUOTE]

I dig this one alot, i’d like to see it with some of the darker colors from the TAO scheme worked into tho.

hey seth, how about this?

Love that last one, but i would change the text under to read just Tech-artists.org without the “extra” graphic.

do you mean the extra rulers? wasn’t sure about them myself.

[QUOTE=LoneRobot;3451]hey seth, how about this?

[/QUOTE]

Now THAT’S the ticket…i’d wear two of those :D:

At the same time??? That’s just crazy!

I have a concept i started today at work. It should be more polished and posted up by this time tomorrow. :slight_smile: