There's been some interest about tech-artists.org swag. We are a proud bunch and we like the world to know what we do, even if they have no idea what we do!
So we're going to open a Spreadshirt.com store to sell t-shirts! But first, we need designs. We will be choosing [B]four[B] designs- two from the 'tech-artists.org' category and two from the 'funny t-shirt' category. Each winner will get a choice of two shirts. We may choose other designs as well- if your design is chosen as a runner-up, you'll get a t-shirt with your design on it.
The tech-artists.org category will need to be a cool looking icon, design, etc., for the site. Something iconic, recognizable, good looking, whatever.
The funny t-shirt category can just be any sort of funny tech-arty t-shirt.
Rules for Entry:
- Please submit a jpeg of the design no larger than 1024x1024, posted in THIS THREAD. Winners will need to provide source art files (.ai, .psd, etc.)
- Design can be raster/pixel, or vector.
- Design should not be presented on a t-shirt; it should just be the design. An additional image applied to a t-shirt template can be submitted for application ideas, but is not required.
- Raster designs must be at least 200 dpi and not exceed 3000x3000 pixels.
- Designs do not need to be of any particular proportion or real size- you are designing a t-shirt, keep that in mind.
This contest will close sometime in May, once we get some good designs. Hopefully we can offer a variety of items- different styles of tees (Fruit of the Loom and American Apparel), and maybe hoodies, etc.
Any questions, just ask (I'm sure I missed something).